Vegan Chik'n Quesadilla
by Eco-Vegan Gal
Quesadilla with Daiya cheese
- Vegan cheese (preferably Daiya)
- Tortilla (preferably whole wheat)
- MorningStar Meal Starters Chik'n Strips
- Optional: Earth Balance for frying panDirections:
1. Heat up the Chik'n Strips. It is advised to do it in a frying pan, but you can put them in the microwave for 30 seconds on a plate.
2. Place one tortilla on a plate
3. Sprinkle the tortilla with a thin layer of vegan cheese
4. Put the Chik'n Strips on top of the vegan cheese
5. Cover with another tortilla
6. Heat until vegan cheese has melted. It is advised to do this in a frying pan (you can use Earth Balance as oil), but it works almost as well in the microwave.
7. Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe by Whitney from www.ecovegangal.com